The key to running a successful Golf Club is having properly kept grounds and a caring staff to provide you with the optimum Golf experience. We’ve cut no corners on quality and have invested in your comfort and safety.
Bowie Golf offers the following amenities. As we are constantly upgrading our facility, please contact us to get a full accounting of our latest equipment.
The golf course is open year round and offers a variety of golf activities including corporate and group outings, junior golf programs as well as private and group lessons by professional instructors.
Click Here to view Virtual Tours of each hole.
Although it is a short range it has ample targets for you to improve your iron shot’s. Open each day from 7:00 am till 7:00 pm. Range balls are sold for $5 & $10 a bucket in the pro shop.
We have a putting green to help you warm up your putts before you play. This is a great way to learn the speed of the greens.
The Bowie Golf Club is a full service golf operation that offers a complete line of golf equipment and accessories for our members and the general public. The following is a list of services provided. For further information please call the Pro Shop. (301) 262-8141.
- Starting times are taken 7 days a week
- USGA Handicap service is provided for $40.00 per year. The course provides a fully accredited computer service approved by the Mid Atlantic PGA.
- A schedule of tournaments is available for members of the USGA Handicap System.
- Driving range is open year round.
- Golf Lessons – Private, Group, On-course, Corporate Clinics, all ages, all levels.
- Summer PGA Junior Golf Camps.
Hours of Operation:
Weekdays – 7:00am to Dusk
Weekends – 6:00am to Dusk
We have a picnic area with a Pavilion that is perfect for Parties, Tournaments & Company functions.
Click Here for more information on Golf outings.
19th Hole Bar & Grill
- Breakfast served until 11:00am
- Variety of sandwiches
- Spicy Half Smokes
- Kosher Beef Dogs
- Steak and Waffle Fries
- Full Bar
- Open sunrise till sunset. (6am – dark)
“Don’t leave hungry”
Please Contact Us if you have any questions about our facilities.