Ross Gelfo – Head Professional Instructor
Private lessons, group lessons, Junior golf camps & groups, on-course lessons, and corporate clinics, for beginners to advanced golfers of all ages. Ross is a dedicated teaching professional with multiple certifications that include; PGA Golf Coach (ADM), Masters Level-Golf Psychology, Positive Coaching Alliance, Co-Director PGA Junior Golf Camps, and U.S. Kids Golf Coach. Lessons focus on the proper set up and mechanics for the short game (putting, chipping, pitching), full swing, and psychological aspects of the game. Most importantly, Ross makes the process of learning or improving an enjoyable experience with patience, explanation, demonstration, video analysis, specific drills, and training aids. You’ll learn how to play golf the right way, or improve your game.
*Former and Active First Responders – Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighter, Paramedic/EMT’s;
As our way of saying THANK YOU for your service and dedication to our country and communities, Bowie Golf Club offers you a 10% discount on private and group golf lessons (always, no expiration). Must present ID to receive discount.
1) Group Lessons – must have a minimum of 3 golfers:
Beginner – Advanced, All Ages: Our group lessons cover everything from terminology, etiquette, safety, and equipment – to the proper set up and mechanics for the full swing and short game. Practice balls are included and golf clubs provided if needed. For further details and to schedule, contact Ross Gelfo at 443-900-3813 or email@example.com.
- 3 separate one hour lessons: only $120 for each golfer.
- 5 separate one hour lessons: only $200 for each golfer.
2) Group Lessons (for 2 players):
- 3 separate one hour lessons: only $160 for each golfer.
- 5 separate one hour lessons: only $250 for each golfer.
Private (one on one) lessons for Beginner to Advanced adults and juniors of all ages are offered by appointment only, scheduled during a time that is convenient for both party’s, and are offered both during the week and on Saturday. Practice balls are included and golf clubs provided if needed. Lessons can be customized to fit your specific needs and include; Terminology, Etiquette, Safety, Equipment, Proper Set-Up and Mechanics for the Full Swing and Short Game, Video Analysis, Effective Drills, Training Aids, Explanation & Demonstration, Faults & Cures, Detection & Correction, Golf Psychology, and Golf Fitness. For further details and/or to schedule, contact Ross Gelfo at 443-900-3813 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 (one hour) lesson: $100
- 3 separate one hour lessons: $250
- 5 separate one hour lessons: $350
- Following private lessons, all students receive an email containing all verbal instructions in writing with specific recommendations to review and practice.
All of our 2021 Summer PGA Junior Golf Camps are SOLD OUT. Please see below for our “Afternoon Mini Junior Golf Camp” option under “ANNOUNCEMENT (ADDED)” …
Under the direction of PGA Professional John Huber and Camp Director Ross Gelfo, juniors (ages 6-16) will learn the fundamentals and techniques of the game in a fun, engaging, and safe environment. Our PGA of America’s signature golf camp meets Monday-Thursday (4 days) from 9:00am-12:00pm. This half day program emphasizes skill development, game improvement, rules, and etiquette in a manner that supports, encourages, and authentically inspires juniors to reach their full potential on and off the course. Through golf related games and activities, our camps are sure to instill a lifelong relationship with the game!
We know children are ready to reengage with others in a camp and want you to know that the safety of your child is our top priority. Your child will learn the fundamentals of golf in a fun and safe environment.
*ANNOUNCEMENT (ADDED Dates) – Registration for our September and October 2021 “After School Junior Group Golf Lessons” is now open. We anticipate these dates selling out quickly and recommend you register asap.
- Please pay close attention to the dates and times offered.
- The Tuesday & Thursday Junior Groups meet from 4:00-5:30.
- The Wednesday & Friday Junior Groups meet from 4:30-6:00.
- The total cost for each After School Junior Golf Group, which includes a total of 3 hours of instruction (90 minutes per day/2days), games, and activities is $100 for each participant.
- To help us keep our rates low, these Camps are cash only please, with payment due in full on the first day.
- Maximum of 10 participants for each Camp.
- Ages 6-16 (exceptions possible).
After School Junior Group Golf Lessons – dates and times (updated 9/23/21):
- Tuesday 9/21 & Thursday 9/23, 4:00-5:30 each day (Completed).
- Wednesday 9/29 & Friday 10/1, 4:30-6:00 each day. (3 spots left)
- Tuesday 10/5 & Thursday 10/7, 4:00-5:30 each day. (5 spots left)
- Wednesday 10/13 & Friday 10/15, 4:30-6:00 each day. (3 spots left)
- Tuesday 10/19 & Thursday 10/21, 4:00-5:30 each day. (4 spots left)
- Wednesday 10/27 & Friday 10/29, 4:30-6:00 each day. (4 spots left)
To register your Junior(s), please email email@example.com and include;
- Which dates you want your Junior(s) to attend.
- Your Junior(s) name and age(s).
- Your full name and cell phone number.
- Any medical condition and/or severe allergy for which we should be aware.
- Do/does your Junior(s) need golf clubs to be provided? If yes, 1) how tall are they, and 2) are they right handed or left?
Any parent/guardian with questions or concerns should email Ross Gelfo at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you and your Junior golfer(s) soon!