WE ARE OPEN AND THE GOLF COURSE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
PLEASE READ THESE RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY GOVERNOR HOGAN FOR OUR RE-OPENING BEGINNING 5/7/20;
- Take personal responsibility and follow CDC Guidelines at all times to keep yourself and everyone safe. https://www.cdc.gov
- Social distancing of at least 6’will be enforced at all times.
- Masks must be worn while anywhere near the clubhouse including; while in the Pro Shop and 19th Hole Bar & Grill, on the front deck, in the cart area, on the practice green, under or near the covered picnic area, and on the first tee.
- The Pro shop is limited to 1 person only at a time, wearing a mask is mandatory.
- The 19th hole Bar & Grill is CARRY OUT ONLY and is limited to 4 people at a time, at least 6’ apart at all times, wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Golf carts may be shared by people with the same address with no restrictions. Those that do not have the same address are allowed 2 bags per cart, but must take turns walking every other hole or create any acceptable arrangement that prevents 2 golfers from being in the cart at the same time. When sharing a cart, the steering wheel and forward/reverse lever must be disinfected with hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipe every time you switch drivers. If you do not have hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes, you will not be allowed to share a cart. Remember to practice social distancing when choosing a golf club or going into your bag for any reason while sharing a cart. *Please note that we are working on installing plastic driver/passenger barriers on all of our carts so everyone can safely share a cart. Please stay tuned here and on our Facebook page for updates.
- The cups/holes will have swimming pool noodle material in them to prevent the ball from going down into the hole more than a ½ inch.
- The flagsticks are to remain in the holes at all times. Do not touch any flagstick.
- There are no rakes near sand traps/bunkers. Please smooth out the surface the best you can with your foot or golf club after hitting your shot. Free lift and placement is allowed in all sand traps/bunkers, no closer to the hole, without penalty.
- Be Safe, Be Smart, Have fun!
5/6/20 – By order of Governor Hogan, Bowie Golf Club will be open for business as of 5/7/20 at 7:00am! Specific restrictions and guidelines set forth by the governor to follow. Please be patient when calling and stay tuned. We’re back…better than ever!
3/23/20 – By order of the Governor; As of today, March 23rd, 2020, at 5:00pm, ALL GOLF COURSES (Public & Private) IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The Bowie Golf Club, located on the north side within the City limits of Bowie, Md., is an 18-hole golf course with mature trees lining each fairway. The existing Club House is a masonry farmhouse built in 1724 (additions attached) hosting a full service Pro Shop along with the 19th hole Bar & Grill.
This website is designed to give you information about our services, our staff and to provide you with information on how to contact us. We hope you enjoy our website and we look forward to seeing you at the Bowie Golf Club and please follow us on Facebook!
The golf course is open year round and offers a variety of golf activities including corporate and group outings, private lessons, group lessons, on-course lessons, corporate clinics, and Summer PGA Junior Golf Camps lead by professional instructors.
The golf course is easily accessible for guests from around the metropolitan area. We provide the perfect atmosphere for your Corporate or Fundraiser Golf Tournament at the best available prices.
Making a Tee Time
The Bowie Golf Club is open to the General Public. Tee times are taken 7 days in advance by calling the Pro Shop at (301)262-8141.
Although you are welcome to walk on, we do recommend you call ahead for an update on course conditions, cart rules and obtain a Tee Time.
We have a room for your baby shower or birthday party. We have a cash bar and you are welcome to bring your own food or have it catered.
$50 per hour rental fee during regular hours
$75 per hour after dark